As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we are taking steps to mitigate risks and protect technicians and clients during this time. Below are some important safety measures that we have implemented:
• All technicians are to report to us any symptoms of feeling ill or of a positive diagnosis of COVID-19.
• All technicians are equipped with PPE (i.e. face masks, gloves, booties, disinfecting wipes and sanitizer).
• All technicians are required to practice social distancing and to avoid personal contact, such as shaking hands.
• All technicians are required to disinfect their work area before starting and at the completion of each job.
• All technicians are required to disinfect their vehicles after each job (i.e. door handles, steering wheel and all other equipment handled). Here is where we need your assistance:
• We would greatly appreciate your help disinfecting the areas we will be working in prior to our arrival and once more after we have completed the job.
• Please do not hesitate to reschedule your appointment with us should you or someone in your household not feel well. • We would appreciate you letting us know that our employee may have been exposed, should it be determined that you or someone in your household has become ill within 5 days after our visit.